The reigning Pan-Asian champion from India, Ishani is easy on the eyes, but ruthless in the skies. Thanks to her high-speed competitiveness and notable talent, she has amassed more than a billion loyal fans—including one rookie racer who turns to her for guidance. Exotic and mysterious, Ishani is full of surprises, but always has her eye on the prize.
Ishani is very focused on winning, but this does not mean that she can't care about other racers. Ishani is nice to Dusty Crophopper, and took a liking of him. However, after Dusty went under a tunnel and encountering a train, it was revealed that she had betrayed Dusty and worked for Ripslinger. After Dusty's injury from the storm, she redeeemed herself by revealing Ripslinger's twisted nature. She said that the new propeller wasn't suited for her, and it was to old for her, so she gave it to Dusty in a kind way. Ishani is a sad and misunderstood character in the film since she had lived under the shadow of Ripslinger. All she ever wanted was to fit in with her new friends.
- Ishani's eye colour is green.
- Ishani's racing number is #6.
- Ishani's design is based on the AeroCanard FG kit aircraft, but with different front wings, a thinner nose, and without the extra side windows.
- In a fictional magazine within the movie called Airsports Magazine, Ishani was once named "Most Aerodynamic Racer"
- Her flying style is a graceful at very high speeds.
- Ishani's wingspan is 32.8 feet (10 meters).
- According to the cardback of her die-cast model, she is hiding a dark secret.
- Some fans classified Ishani to be a teritary antagonist. But, this wasn't true, she just tricked Ripslinger so Dusty will be in first place in Nepal since Dusty accused her.
- Ishani shares a few similarities to Angel from Lilo & Stitch: The Series.